Nov 2, 2008

23 things + 4 things = 27 things


So apparently there are 23 things the internet-savvy computer user should be able to fiddle about with including YouTube, Wikis and the other ones I haven't heard of and hope I'll come to understand by rapidly clicking next, next, next, next, next.

BUT! Since we are doing this not only for our own benefit, but for the benefit of our beloved patrons, I think we can tap a little deeper into the rich resource which is the internet and come up with at least another four.

I'd like to offer an extension of 23 things for those of you with an insatiable hunger for things. I think I'll call it 23 + 4 = 27 things.

And the bonus four things for anyone eager to learn will be:
1. Internet Scamming
2. Selling Junk on Ebay
3. Ordering Internet Brides, and
4. Forming Internet Gambling Addictions.


No comments: